MEYER COOKWARE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 073 818 069)
1. This website ("Site") is owned and operated by Meyer Cookware Australia Pty Ltd
(ACN 073 818 069) ("Meyer").
2. By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms, conditions
and Conditions of Sale that apply to the provision of the goods and services offered by
your use of the Site.
be effective immediately upon being posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site
after any amendment becomes effective will constitute your agreement to be bound by these
4. Meyer reserves the right to vary or modify the information contained on this Site,
to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, to change the hours of
availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice
and without liability.
5. Meyer may collect, use, store, record and transmit your personal information entered on
this Site. For further details, please refer to Meyer"s
Your continued use of the Site and your provision of your personal information constitute
your approval for Meyer to deal with your personal information.
MEMBERSHIP AND MEMBER INFORMATION
6. You may be prompted to register for Membership of this Site and to submit certain
information in order to fully utilise the services and facilities provided
("Member Information"). The Member Information may include, but is not limited
to, your name, contact details and credit card details.
7. Upon becoming a Member, you will create a Member ID and password. You are responsible
for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password. You are
responsible for any and all activities on this Site which occur under your
Member ID and password.
8. Membership is non-transferable.
9. Meyer may terminate your Membership at any time. You may terminate your Membership by
written notice to Meyer.
10. You are responsible for the content of all Member Information entered on this Site.
All Member Information you enter must be accurate, complete and not misleading.
You are responsible for maintaining and updating your Member Information.
11. You must indemnify Meyer for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Meyer may suffer
or incur if any of the Member Information provided by you is not correct.
12. From time to time, you may be able to post reviews and/or comments regarding the
goods and services featured on this Site ("Member Submissions").
You irrevocably grant to Meyer a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual right to use,
reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from,
distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media.
You expressly waive in favour of Meyer all moral rights in any jurisdiction.
13. You agree not to post any review or comment that contains any unlawful, threatening,
abusive, defamatory, obscene, or infringing material. If you do, you agree to indemnify
Meyer for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Meyer may suffer or incur as a result.
14. Meyer reserves the right - but not the obligation - to review, edit or delete any
Member Submissions that Meyer deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
15. Meyer does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy,
adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information available on this
Site ("Information") or that it is suitable for your intended use. The
Information is provided by Meyer in good faith on an "as is" basis without
warranty of any kind.
16. Meyer does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or
mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects.
The use of this Site and the Information is at your own risk.
17. Meyer makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site
will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects.
It is your responsibility to complete a virus check on any Information downloaded.
18. All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in
relation to your access to or use of this Site or the Information is expressly excluded to
the maximum extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. Meyer will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out
of or related to the use (or the inability to use) the Information on this Site. Under no
circumstances will Meyer be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or
consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business,
business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of this Site results in the need
for servicing or replacing of equipment, Meyer will not be liable for those costs.
20. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Meyer is limited to the
re-supply of the Information on the Site or the reasonable costs of having the
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
21. You will be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other
Sites operated either by Meyer, its affiliates or other third parties
("Linked Sites"). Unless otherwise specified, the Linked Sites are not under
requirements. Unless otherwise specified, Meyer is not responsible for the content
of any Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to such Sites. Meyer provides these
links for your convenience only. You link to any such Linked Sites at your own risk.
Meyer is not a party to any transaction between you and a Linked Site. Unless
specified, Meyer does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of
any material or representations made in those Linked Sites.
22. © Meyer Cookware Australia Pty Ltd 2013. All rights reserved.
23. You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics and Information available
on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property
rights and laws.
24. No part of the Information may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded,
posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or manner without Meyer'[s prior written
Terms and Conditions of Sale for your personal non-commercial use.
25. All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to Meyer and/or
its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner"s consent will infringe the
owner"s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as
granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the
express written consent of the respective owner.
26. The publication of Meyer's email addresses on this Site is to facilitate
communications relating to the goods and services supplied by Meyer. It must not be
inferred as consent by Meyer to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
27. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the Courts of Victoria. If you access this Site from other jurisdictions, you are
additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.